Summer 2022 Resources
Looking for things to do? Need some support? Let us help!
Summer Skoolie will be bringing free food and fun to families all summer long! The program kicks off the week of June 6 and will run through August 11, 2022.
- Mondays at Royal Oaks Elementary in Woodbury, 5-6:30pm
- Tuesdays at Newport Elementary in Newport, 5-6:30pm
- Wednesdays at Pullman Elementary in St Paul Park, 5-6:30pm
- Thursdays at Armstrong Elementary in Cottage Grove, 5-6:30pm
Athletics & Recreation
Elementary, middle and high school programs are supervised and led by certified coaches, licensed teachers or knowledgeable staff who emphasize skill development, participation, teamwork, and respect for others.
Youth Activities & Classes
SoWashCo Schools Communication Education provides fun activities and learning opportunities for children, right in your own backyard. We are dedicated to student success by providing quality programs year-round in safe, accessible environments to enhance the positive growth of youth.
Classes are available or children ages three to 18 years of age in the following areas:
- Create (arts and crafts)
- Recreation (karate, fencing, dance)
- Skills and Development (Driver's Education, babysitting, performing arts and languages)
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM)